The audio, video, text, images or other material made available on this website is shared without restriction in support of access to knowledge and promotion of the value, relevance and inter-disciplinary nature of oral history. Our digital library is created for anyone interested in the collection, preservation and storage of oral heritage, but other than where permitted, no part of the content maybe sold, resold, licensed, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of the Voicing Stories project.
By registering as a member to Voicing Stories web page, you agree not to:
- impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorized to use or create a false identity or email address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications
- make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned or licensed to you or collect information about others (e.g. names/addresses) without their prior consent (see Ethics for more information about the project’s consent form.)
- damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Site or any of the services delivered through such website or do anything which may interrupt or impair their functionality
- publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information
- threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt, cause inconvenience or distress or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- use the Content or the Site for any illegal or improper purpose
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses or any other harmful software.